ROMEO4 is the ultimate red-dot sight when fast, accurate target acquisition is a must. Whether it’s a moving target, dangerous game at full charge, or a fast breaking tactical situation at close quarters. When things are moving fast and you need to get on target in a hurry, your sight has to work faster. No matter the lighting conditions, weather conditions, or terrain, the ROMEO4 red-dot sight has you covered-—when it counts. You can shoot with confidence with both eyes open, on target yet aware of the situation at all times as it unfolds. And because it is a SIG SAUER®, you know the ROMEO4 is as tough and dependable as our firearms.
- Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight
- ROMEO4 utilizes an ultra-efficient red LED illumination system for daylight visibility with extended runtime and mil-spec objective coatings to limit downrange light leakage in tactical situations
- Features the MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- 50,000 hour battery life and the readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement
- Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance
- The ROMEO4 is covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™and Electronics Limited Warranty.
- Model: 4b
- Magnification: 1x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Illumination Settings: 10 Daytime / 2NV
- Objective Clear Aperture: 20mm
- Red Dot Size: 2MOA Dot 65 MOA Circle
- Elevation Adjustment Range: /- 50 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: /- 50 MOA
- Power System: Side Mount Battery Tray
- Waterproof Level: IPX-7
- Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Length: 2.65″
- Width: 1.4″
- Height: 41mm